Okay, so I may just be a little bored on this 3 day weekend and it has driven me to do a cheesy post. My kids love to ask about when they were a baby or look at some old baby pictures. Last night over dinner Cohen asks, "Where was I born again?" So of coarse this starts them all talking about where they were born and then they all stop and ask well where was Payton born? Bryan laughs and says she was born here, "She is my Georgia Peach." The funniest things get our kids excited and this was one of those things. Now they all wanted to know what state emblem went with them. So
that's how the game began...
Trenton is our California Redwood...so tall, strong and beautiful.

Then there is Brynn...she is our Washington Apple....sweet& tart and everybody loves her.

Cohen was born in the l
onestar state...Cohen is very different always has been. He has his quirks that take time figuring out and understanding but I wouldn't have him any other way. He shines so bright in this family.

Payton of coarse is our Georgia peach...so sweet and juicy with a little bit of fuzz.

I know that is a bit on the cheesy side but the kids had fun with it and I love that they are all from a different state. Just one of the ways we amused ourselves over this holiday weekend spent at home.
3 comments:
I love it..SO CUTE
That was very creative :-)
aw Margaux, I love this post. Only you can say that you have each one of your children born in a different state. That is so cool. It seems to fit each one of them very well.
Post a Comment