Monday, September 7, 2009
Labor Day Weekend
It was Labor Day weekend this weekend and what great memories there are to go with it. It was always that last weekend before school started...that last trip to the beach,river, movies & mall, or sleep over. Now that we are living in Georgia my kids have been back in school for several weeks. Never the less we had plans to use this long weekend to take a trip to see one of the greatest friends ever and her sweet family who happen to live by the beach in Florida. So, that was the plan but what ended up happening was a completely different story. We were home not feeling too hot. Bryan, once again showed what a great husband he is and let me have all the rest I could possibly need. Now I am feeling okay and my little Cohen is passed out cold with a horrible headache. Well, it is what it is...I love my life any way shape or form. I love that I had a 4 day with my love and he makes me laugh and smile like no one else can. We had a fun night as a family doing Daddy made dinner and rented a movie. Then after the movie had a concert by Brynn. I don't like it when I don't feel well but sometimes I think I need it. It makes me sit back and do absolutely nothing. I was so sweet on my 4 children and the love they have for me and make me smile. Now here we are on Labor Day..I was inspired by a friend to read into how Labor Day originated and give my kids a short lesson and spend a day relaxing. Like I said I wasn't feeling too hot and we did a whole lot of nothing but I couldn't help but taking a few pictures of Brynn. She now wants to be a pop star! The movie we watched was the new Hannah Montana Movie. Five minutes into the movie Bryan was rolling his eyes and saying, "yeah, this is some great acting." Now don't tell him I said this but when it was over he said, " that was a pretty good family movie." Here are a few shots of Pop Star Brynn:)

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
So cute..
She could definitely be a star with her sweet qualities and adorable self.
A little Shirly Temple.. ;)
I'm glad you are feeling better, I hope Cohen doesn't get this famous flu..ick..
Glad you've had some good family time, its irreplaceable..
Hugs::
Len
Those are sweet LOL. I am going to have to plan a visit soon. I think I need me some Margaux time. Now that PTA is no longer on my schedule I can take a weekend and come visit :) I am so lucky to have you as one of my closest friends girl! You have been a lifesaver with just your comments and made me feel like I really am headed in the right direction instead of feeling like a fish out of water. I hope you all get to feeling better...this stuff is NASTY I know LOL. I will call you tomorrow sometime :)
Oh I love it! She is so cute :)
Looks like Brynn was having lots of fun! was that Payton on the drums? :-) I'm glad you are feeling better - it's no fun feeling icky, but always nice to get some rest.
Post a Comment