For Ice Cream!!!
Last weekend the kids and I hosted a
Neighborhood Ice Cream Party.
It turned out to be a big hit.
There was just about 30 kids and 15 adults.
It was so simple and so much fun.
The kids ate ice cream, went swimming
then came back for more ice cream.
The set up took maybe 15 minutes then
3 hours of fun then the clean up took 15 minutes.
Doesn't get any better right?
BJ throwing Sophia
The dads all seemed to enjoy themselves
Payton of coarse had to make circles around the pool while seriously staring at everyone before she would even consider getting in.
Some serious ice cream topping going on.
Tiffany and baby Gunner
Bryan and Rob relaxing and playing with little ones.
Almost all the kids that came to the Ice Cream Party.
Some were just not going to stop swimming for a picture.
But who would blame them??
Also just in case you were thinking poor Trent...
He looks like the only older kid
I can count at least 6 kids in this picture
that are 9 and 10 years old.
He is sooo tall!
They have so much fun when their daddy is around to play.
4 comments:
I am glad you guys had a fun Saturday!!!! It looks like it was a blast!
Sorry I missed this..Icecream Poolside, GREAT combination!
FUN FUN
You are such a great mom! Your kids are so lucky to have you. That picture of all the kids just amazes me. Trenton is SO tall. I miss all your kids so much. Glad they had a good summer :)
SO cute!! Bridget does these every summer and they're so fun!
Post a Comment