Friday, August 7, 2009

Good Bye to Summer

Our lazy summer days are a thing of the past. School has started for Trent and Brynn. Brynn is super excited and has a great teacher. Trent would prefer that he was still home but he does enjoy some things about school. I am so excited for the new school year just to see them learn and grow, the new friends they will make, and all the fun things we will do together. Here is Trent and Brynn just before they ran off to catch the bus. They are getting so big and growing up way too fast!


Here are my little ones
The days are a lot different when it is just these two home with me.

I hope Cohen and Payton really become play mates this year
Cohen is always trying to keep up with his older siblings so we will see
They do love each other though


This is after school they were all so happy to see each other.
It is so funny but I guess they are just used to spending all day everyday together.

Now here are some pictures of all the little things we did around here this summer.
I had so much fun going to California and then having family here.
But I have to say I think the stuff I love the most are all these days...






We went to a little water park called splash zone.
It was very small but plenty of fun. I put life jackets on Brynn, Cohen, and Payton
for my sanity. Cohen got lost 2 or 3 times in the first 15 minutes of being there so I just said everyone put a vest on and I was able to relax and watch them all have fun.







We were thrilled to find this area that had a nice area for riding bikes. EVERYWHERE in Dahlonega is a hill so it makes simple things like riding your bike very hard. Yeah, we have to load up the bikes and kids in the car to go ride bikes but the kids loved racing their bikes around this nice flat loop.





More fun in the sun









Brynn is like a little fish....just loves to swim swim swim.

Cohen is the ring collector
He would spend a whole hour just throwing them in and then diving for them over and over.


canon ball!!


Payton is my sweet little nature girl.
Always wants to be outside playing with the water hose and finding bugs.

Pretty Girls

Out late catching Fire Flies

Brynn caught one

Gymnastics + Kids= tons of fun

This boy is my good friend Marika's son. He was in Brynn's kindergarten class and on Cohen's soccer team.
Brynn is so cute with him. When ever she sees him she always gets a big smile and says mom look it's Jacob Rathbun. Too cute!! We will miss them when they move to Germany in the fall.





1 comment:

Nicholle said...

love all your summer pictures, looks like you guys had a good rest of the summer. Brynn is getting so tall. Such sweet kids. Miss you all!