Friday, May 1, 2009

Flash Back Friday

This is a very loonngg flash back. I did it mainly for me to just enjoy looking at old photos and remembering those days gone by. Bryan and I are high school sweet hearts and it has been a good 12 years now we have been together. We have been so many places and have 4 amazing children. I put up a ton of pictures but considering the time I am covering it really isn't that many.
Achee Family....

Prom 1998
Graduation 1998

Pregnant with Trenton October 1999
Kobe's for my Bday(Krissy you were there)

Basic Training graduation
I just got back from Hawaii
That is why I am SO tan


The next 2 pics are out of order...oh well
Here I am at a Ball pregnant with Brynn


In Hawaii with Trenton
Back when it was just me and him
I will always cherish those days



Just starting out completely on our own in Washington State


Pregnant with Brynn.....soooo thrilled to be having a princess!
look how small my belly was at 8 months pregnant!

Achee family party of four


Very pregnant with Cohen at the River walk San Antonio TX

Trent and Brynn had an amazing bond
they still do but things just change a little when
there are four
Then there were three....

Life was interesting when my baby boy arrived
three was definitely the hardest transition

But then life got easier and I adored being a mom to 3 beautiful babies
Then my LOVE deployed

I thank God for my amazing family
my parents and his all my brothers and sisters
cousin Grant and Brandon all the time you spent with me
just hanging out
time sure flew and it was a great year of growth and time well spent
although I missed my LOVE tremendously

Back in TX as a whole family again

Pregnant with Payton...man I look exhausted
I wonder...does pregnancy get harder as you get older?

Remember how small I was and excited to be pregnant in that pic with Brynn
Well, I am complete opposite here
Huge, exhausted, and a little discouraged with circumstances but mostly anxious for baby Payton to arrive!

Then there were four!!!


Behold, children are a gift from the Lord.

6 comments:

Nicholle said...

Thanks for posting this... I love it, You guys have been together forever! I can't believe how tiny you were with Brynn. And seeing seth so little, just about Jackson's age is so weird.

Unknown said...

I don't know why, but for some reason I almost cried when I looked at all of these pictures. lol. What a beautiful story you have! Love you all!

Simply Blessed said...

I love this post. And I do remember being at Kobes! I used to have a ton of pictures, but I threw the box away when I met my husband. I do have a few funny ones of brandon though. Seeing he and Kristie in that picture makes me laugh. They were crazy LOL Man we used to have lots of fun!! I'm so glad you guys have such an amazing life together :)

Simply Blessed said...

I think we are going June 8-11th? Not sure. I'd LOVE to see you! Maybe I can invite myself to meet you guys at the beach one day?? I'm always free minus Thursdays :)

The McAlister Chronicles said...

So I feel like I know the Achee's better now..HA!
Love seeing the pictures threw the years, great post.

AmersP said...

LOL I just reread this and everytime I see that picture of you pregnant with Payton I have to die of laughter...You were SOOO energetic with Brynn and SOOO tiny...I remember knocking on your door and giving you some baby clothes and calling Josh and was like OMG I already am jealous she is like 20 times smaller than me and hasn't even had her baby yet LOL. Then with Payton it was SO funny...you were still so tiny and all you wanted to do was sit and watch TV and hang out hahahaha. I remember us wondering what in the world LOL Then at the end you were SOOOO just DONE!!! It is funny how they are all different. Listening to you with Payton though always made me chuckle and to see those pictures brings back all those memories of my house FREEZING and you being grouchy because it was soooooo HOT LOL. Oh the fun we have had hahahaha