Friday, April 17, 2009

Helicopters and Parachutes

Today I took the little ones to watch their daddy jump. It has been quite awhile since we have been able to go to one of Bryan's jumps. They are always in Florida or down at Fort Benning or even canceled because of weather. It was a nice relaxing time to just sit back with other women and their children in a big open field and watch the air crafts fly over in anticipation over when they are going to jump. It was a beautiful day and we all had a nice time.


Cohen and Payton waiting to see their daddy!
The air crafts came down for about an hour because of the wind.
Bryan came over to hang out with us for a bit.

Here they come for the second time.
Lets hope they get to jump this time!

There they go


All ready to load up


There goes daddy


Looks like he had a nice ride down


Getting ready to hit the ground

Then he loads up his chute and its time to go home:)


2 comments:

Nicholle said...

Oh I bet Cohen had so much fun watching his daddy. Bryan is such a good person. Payton looks so much older with her hair pulled back. Miss you guys!

Simply Blessed said...

That is amazing!! I went sky diving when I turned 18 but I'm sure it's NOTHING like what he does with all of his gear!! Payton looks like her hair is getting lighter! She looks JUST like her pretty Mama :)