
Monday, April 27, 2009
Fun at the Square
This weekend was another one of those where my husband worked the whole time. We sure do miss him and I think I am getting a little burnt out. Good thing he is getting a cycle break after this week. Then he is taking 2 weeks of leave and we are heading to California for some fun. Saturday was a busy day starting off with a big Saturday morning breakfast for 6 kids(Trent had a sleep over) then off to Brynn's T ball game(pics on that later). After the game I made a good 50 water balloons for all the kids to keep them cool and entertained while I painted the kids bathroom and planted flowers. Sunday was a day of rest and relaxation for the kids and I. We skipped church due to a teething fussy toddler with an awful runny nose. We sat around and did absolutely nothing...well almost nothing. I waited until it cooled off and took the kids to the Dahlonega Town Square. I let them play while I had fun with my camera then we headed over to the ice cream parlor for a treat. Moments like this I absolutely love this small country town we live in.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











3 comments:
Hey Sweet Lady,
I absolutely LOVE the pictures of the kids..They are just cuter and cuter the futher I scrolled down..
Miss you guys already..Sorry Bryan worked so much, yuck, that's why Doc sent me here, He said honey how much bedrest can you really be given at home with Jason always gone. I miss Dahlonega though already, I mean its not super fabulous or anything but Its home..
So when is your last day keeping Abiola Femi?
Keep in touch..
Love,
Len
These pictures are sooooo cute!!! I would love to live in a small town like this. The kids are getting so big!!
Margaux, These pictures are so pretty. I love the black and white one of Brynn and Cohen. What a great place to take pictures.
Post a Comment