Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Buddy and our new little Penny

About one month ago we decided to take in a little puppy girl. Her name is Penny and she is a sweet loving puppy. She is so skinny and so hyper but I guess that comes with the territory. Buddy and her are having so much fun together. It is hard at times to get them to stop rough housing. I even find myself running one dog around the block a few times dropping him off and then running the other dog just to get them good and tired. I know that sounds a little high maintenance but it is good for me too. Trent says they are brother and sister and Brynn says they are boy friend and girl friend:) A few people have been asking to see pics of our new little dog so here she is...







3 comments:

Nicholle said...

aw she is cute.. She does look skinny in that last picture, but im sure she will grow. ugh! I can't wait till the hyper puppy stage fades a little. We do the walk/run thing just to get cash mellow too. lol

The McAlister Chronicles said...

Very Cute Dogs, they look like they really love each other..

Simply Blessed said...

So cute!!!! Boxers play and wrestle like no other dog. I think if you didn't know boxers you'd think they were killing eachother sometimes with how hard they box LOL When will you be in CA again??