Saturday, March 21, 2009

Me and the Girls

It has been me and the girls the last few days. Trenton spent the night at a friends house and my baby boy is very sick with the flu. I have been trying to keep the girls away from Cohen as much as possible but in all reality it doesn't really work. I spent all morning playing with them outside and of coarse taking pictures. We came in cleaned up went to lunch, Costco and just a day out. But as soon as we came home Payton took the chip she was munching on and shoved it up Cohens nose while he was sleeping on the couch. He didn't even wake up...poor baby. My point is after all that keeping the girls away there is a good chance they will end up sick anyway. But we had a lot of fun being busy all day. I just love my girls!!
Brynn Taylor
Payton Olivia
Look what I made!


Peek a Boo

Brynn thought maybe she could burry Payton
like when we are at the beach

yuuummmmm
They sure do clean up into pretty little girls
Just thought this one was funny

3 comments:

Nicholle said...

cute, cute.. I love and miss them!!

Simply Blessed said...

So cute! Bryan is a lucky man. Totally surrounded by beautiful women :)

Anonymous said...

Miss you all! Looking forward to seeing you soon! I love Payton's curly hair! So cute!