My sweet Boy
Saturday, March 21, 2009
The Birthday Boy
Trenton is a big NINE year old now. We had a very unplanned casual party for him on his birthday. There were about 10 kids over and they ran around, jumped on our trampoline, rode skate boards and did what kids love to do. We made some mini burgers, hot dogs, and Kool-aid. Now let me tell you about my kool-aid. I NEVER buy it. My kids ask for it and I just say eww no that's sick. So I felt really cool buying and having Ami make a pitcher of kool-aid for the birthday party. Of coarse we had cake and opened a few presents. Trent was all smiles and felt very special and loved on his birthday. Our dear friends the Phines family made a trip out to see us so Trent got to have his buddy JT spend the night. After all the other kids left they had fun on the wii with his new Mario Kart game, the girls caught a frog and it was just a nice evening in with family and friends. Trenton and JT always share the top bunk when we do sleep overs and they stay up till the wee hours every time talking and laughing. Ami and I love those giggles. We joked that it won't be long that they will be talking about girlies and giggling.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
LOL I LOVE the one of the frog. LOL That was so funny. We got home and Jake told Josh all about the frog eating his breakfast hahaha. He never did figure out that he just hopped out of the box w/out eating hahahaha. Thanks for having us! And I am glad I was there to save the day w/ making Kool-Aid hahahaha. You are a definite goof. And Lord help us when those two get older!!!
looks like he had a great birthday. I just can't believe he is 9. Such a handsome boy you have :)
Too fun!! Aww. . . I wish I could have been there!
Post a Comment