I don't have to say all that much I put a few pictures that I think captures it very well. She is trying to jump and run, plays a cute little version of hide n seek with Cohen, loves to play babies with Brynn and the I am gonna get you game with Trenton. She is no longer eating her veggies (typical toddler) and spending less and less time in my arms.
climbs on everything..(just like her sister)
ready to take her car around the block
stopping to watch a few minutes of noggin
plays babies with her sister
I think she is actually feeding Brynn a bottle here
and recently became buddies with her brother, Cohen. Don't mind Brynn's mess. She had a sleep over and I still haven't made her clean up the mess. But I should save that for a not me Monday post:)
Although she is making all these changes that are both fun and sad she is still my baby and snuggles up with me at least once a day. I just love the age she is at. In ways I wish I could keep her like this forever or maybe just a little longer then time allows. But, at the same time I can't wait to see the girl and eventually women she develops into over the years.
My brown eyed girl!
4 comments:
Bout time you updated LOL. TURN YOUR PHONE ON!!!! I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO CALL YOU!!! We are all crazy busy here. Josh is tearing his car apart and putting it back together over the break so I guess we are not doing anything fun LOL. She is definitely growing up! I can't believe how big the kids are getting. Anyway CALL ME!
Wow Margaux, she's so precious!! They grow up SO fast! Can't wait to see her and everybody this summer! Send hugs and kisses from us!
She is so beautiful. She looks alot like her Mommy!
She is getting so big. I can't hardly stand it. Next time we get together im sure her and Haidyn will be buddies :)
Post a Comment