Friday, December 26, 2008

Flash Back Friday

I would have to say this is the first time my children became great fiends with their cousins. This was just after Christmas 2006. Trent 6, Brynn 3, Rylee 2, Cohen 1, and Jackson 6 months. Payton was a bun in the oven and Haidyn soon to be. The girls played and laughed, They cooed over Jackson and Trent was the supreme authority. I hate and love it all at the same time. I love that they have such amazing people to call their family. I love to see them when they are together and how their eyes and smiles light up the room. But I hate that it is only every year or two that it happens. Anyhow, this is the first time they really started to become Friends. Although we may not see each other often their friendship is strong. I can already see they understand they are more then friends...they are family and they realize how special that is.

Trent, Brynn and Cohen December 2006

Brynn and Rylee


Cohen and Jackson
This is two years later..summer 2008. Aunt Nicholle and I spent as much time together as we could. We said it was for the kids but I think we enjoy each other just about as much as the kids do:)

The Achee family and the Achee family all on one bike:)

Summer fun

Cohen, Brynn and Rylee

One of my favorites





3 comments:

Simply Blessed said...

These pics are so cute. I can't wait until our girls have cousins! You are blessed with an amazing sister in law and so is she! I hope I'm as lucky as you two someday :)

AmersP said...

LOL WOW time flies! I have some fun pics for you I will find them and post them on my blog. They are from when you guys were living with me LOL. I miss you guys!!! I wish we were just like 2 hours closer ;) LOL.

Nicholle said...

aww.. I love all the pictures we have of the kids over the years. When we get together it's almost as if the kids see eachother everyday.. They bond right away. I loved having you guys over the summer, memories that I will never forget. That bike thing was so funny!