Saturday, February 20, 2010

Memories

This past week has been non stop busy! The kids had a week off of school and Bryan was on cycle break...perfect timing:) Starting on Friday the 12th it has been non stop fun. We did V-day parties at school, and gymnastics with my little ones. Then we got home just in time for the snow to start falling. We had 3 other families over for dinner and played games. My house was full of kids and fun all night. The next night Bryan and I went out to dinner with NO KIDS!!! Then comes Valentines day:) Bryan spoiled me from the moment I woke up! Breakfast was waiting, flowers, cards from him and the kids and just loved on me all day long! We had a special dinner planned and last minute invited the Tucker family over because it was Buddy's birthday(I am not talking about buddy our dog) OH MY it was a meal fit for a king!!! NY strips grilled to perfection, loaded baked potatoes, grilled asparagus, cesar salad with home made croutons and dressing and to top it off we had chocolate covered strawberries, cheesecake, and a birthday cake for Buddy! What a fun night that was. I just love the Tucker family and I am having fun making memories with them:) I totally would have pictures of my fabulous dinner on here except I get embarrassed to pull out my camera and take pics of food when other people are around. We also went on a double date to the IMAX theater with the Tuckers to see Avitar. I am glad I went and had tons of fun but I wasn't feeling the whole Avitar fantasy thing. Nope I do not wish to be blue! Other then that we went outlet shopping, took another trip to Monkey Joe's, had sleepovers, babysat so other couples could enjoy this time of having our husbands home. We watched lots of movies and ate lots of yummy food. Then we finished the week off with a trip to the circus:) Now my love is back to work and I probably won't see much of him until we leave Dahlonega but I must say it is nice to relax after a week full of fun and adventure. I did not take pictures of half the things I just talked about. I have decided I would like a small point and shoot camera because I don't like to have to take and use my big monster camera all the time. I also just realized with all the dates I have been on with my love this week I did not get one single picture of the two of us. I will have to work on that:) This post is very here and there but it is one of those posts that is more for me. Just a fun week I don't want to forget.

Gymnastics Open Play Day



Here he comes for the jump...

Nice landing






Now that's bundled up


Snowing


Love this little boy!


I was thinking, yeah climb that hill over and over and wear yourselves out:)

GameNight @ Our House


A LOT of mouths to feed.


Brynn and Eli
Poor girl needs more girl friends in the neighborhood


Sleepover with the twins,
Daniel and David


Outlet shopping day with Mom & Dad:)
I got a new Belgian waffle maker mmmmm


Trenton, Kam, & Peyton
out runnin' the muck


BeSTfRieNdS


Just another picture of my little cutie patutie


Trenton got his hair cut and is looking so grown up!

3 comments:

Nicholle said...

sounds like a fun week, and look at all the snow! Brynn's hair grew so much over the last year. Glad you had a good V Day too :)

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing all the pics. It looks like fun was had by all. Trents hair cut looks nice.

Simply Blessed said...

So cute so fun! Wow Trenton looks sooooooooooooooo much like Bryan!