Wednesday, February 10, 2010

1000 Times A Day...

He tells me he loves me!
It is Valentines week and yes, I am feeling the love.
Yesterday the 2 little ones and I went to a valentines party and made pretty valentines. Brynn and I have shopped for stuff for cupcakes and cards for their exchange at school. I am hope hope hoping Bryan is able to take Brynn out for their father daughter date on Thursday and I am planning the perfect valentines dinner for my love. I am sure I will get pictures on here and do other posts on some of that stuff but for today Let me just say...
I love the way he loves me and all the ways he shows it.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Valentine's Day to you too. We love you. Let us know how dinner goes.

Grandma and Aunt Liz

Nicholle said...

I hope you guys have a nice V Day. Sounds like Bryan will be spoiled. Your dinner sounds great! Wish we could go on a double date. lol