Outside my window... Trenton is riding his bike with some friends. I love to see him having that kind of fun.
I am thinking... Army life has its ups and downs but what life doesn't.
I am thankful... For my husband who works hard and never complains.
From the kitchen...I am watching the girls cuddle up and giggle on the couch while I am cooking Chicken Marsala
I am creating...a life with my husband and 4 children.
I am going...to start waking up earlier. These lazy summer mornings are great but I want to accomplish more.
I am hoping...Bryan gets home soon so we can have a nice evening together
I am hearing...Cohen talk...he never stops.
Around the house... Payton's toys everywhere.
One of my favorite things...the calmness at the end of the day.
A few plans for the rest of the week...swimming, Target(back to school shopping) Thinking about checking out a new church called Soveriegn Grace but it is a bit of a drive.
I would love to hear about your today!
Thursday, July 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment