Monday, June 15, 2009
Weekend at the beach
As most of you know we took a 2 week trip to California to spend time with family and treat our kids to a little vacation. While we were there my parents planned a little beach get-away for our family, them and my brother, Patrick & wife Jenifer. We had a fun time together playing in the sand, eating at fun places, walking the pier, finding crabs and sea stars on the jedi, a long run on the beach, shopping, surf and skate museum and just spending time together. It was a good time with lots of laughs and fun. The only thing missing was the sun. It was a high of maybe 65 and overcast the whole time. I wish it was sunny but at the same time I don't think I could have asked for a nicer weekend. The sand between my toes and falling asleep to the sound of the waves was amazing!!!! Thank you mom and dad for a great time. We love you:)

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment