Friday, May 22, 2009
Flash Back Friday
This is a picture of our family at this time 3 years ago. This was such an exciting moment. I remember the anticipation and butterflies in my stomach. Lea was so funny watching all the airplanes to see if it pulled up to the right gate. Cohen was so little running around barefoot.(I think I went and bought him shoes the next day) I love the way Trenton and Brynn can't help but stare up at their daddy. Sometimes being separated for a period of time is rough but moments like these are so amazing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I remember this time and it was such a happy time. The thing I like most about this picture is Brynn and Trent looking up at their daddy. What a beautiful picture to remember forever!
This is amazing. Gives me goose bumps!!
Oh those are the best days. I can't wait until it is our turn again! As for Pickle Pops...yes they are gross and yes Brynn would love them LOL. Memorial Day celebrations were Friday here and I had 5 kids LOL. I was NOT dragging them all out to that. They were all fussy and cranky. Today it is rainy and yucky so I am probably not leaving the house today for much LOL
Post a Comment