Wednesday, April 29, 2009
Amicalola Falls
Today Bryan, Cohen, Payton and I took a little hiking trip at our local state park. We have been there so many times but the beauty never ceases to amaze me. We had a beautiful day full of God's beauty and wonder. The kids LOVED every minute of it...from the water to the creepy crawlies. We took one way up and a different way down. On the way down Cohen kept saying, "this is a long short cut" he was so tired but he did a great job keeping up. Payton of coarse walked her little butt off but spent lots of time being carried. On the way down she would stop to knock on every tree. She was in heaven just exploring the great outdoors. Bryan loves to be the mountain guide and he sure knows how to make me laugh. It was a wonderful day and we took LOTS of pictures to show off Northern Georgia. Enjoy....

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)















2 comments:
How fun, I know things are fun as a family but I think that is so nice to only have a few of the kids and spend some special time with them. Payton's hair is so curly. I think this post and the last post was the first time I have seen the back of her hair. So cute!
These pictures are so Beatiful..Gosh I really wanna come home and be healthy.. :(
I can't wait to go there this year..Glad yall had so much fun..All of you look great in the pics..Still love those bangs. :)
Don't you just love our hubby's time off.. ;)
Post a Comment