Wednesday, March 11, 2009

This Girl Loves Her Puppy

This evening as I was cleaning up after dinner I could hear Payton saying something from a distance. She is talking more and more everyday but you have to listen to understand her sweet little voice. After she repeated it a few times I realized she was saying "Hi Buddy" over and over. So I knew exactly what she was doing...looking out her brothers bedroom window at our puppy wishing he could come in. I grabbed my camera and sure enough there she was
She loves her Buddy!
But then again who wouldn't?
Look at that face

Payton is teaching Buddy a thing or two



2 comments:

Nicholle said...

Totally cute! Cash and Buddy really do look a lot alike. Your dog looks so much more mellow though. haha

Simply Blessed said...

Boxers are the all time BEST! He is adorable!!