LOL....Brynn did this to her self not Trenton. They were both finger painting outside. Trent sat there and made hand prints and foot prints all over his oversized paper while Brynn sat there and painted her face. I tried for a few minutes to get her to paint the paper not her face but quickly gave up and let her do her thing.
4 comments:
That picture is too funny! Brynn will kill Trenton later in life....lol/
lol... Love Brynn's face. I can't believe how small they both are in this pic.
HAHAHA i love this picture!!! Lea is right about that!!.. :)
LOL....Brynn did this to her self not Trenton. They were both finger painting outside. Trent sat there and made hand prints and foot prints all over his oversized paper while Brynn sat there and painted her face. I tried for a few minutes to get her to paint the paper not her face but quickly gave up and let her do her thing.
Post a Comment